Release date: May 17th, 2013Age Group: Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tour organized by: AToMR Tours
Ian wasn't ready to meet Grace Holtsen. In no way was he prepared for her. But can you ever be ready for fate to step in? Can you ever be ready to meet the one person who will change your entire existence? Ian knew that Grace would change everything he was used to, but something about her made it worth it. For the first time somebody seemed worth the risk. Will Ian jump and let fate wait for him at the bottom? Hoping that it can somehow save him...hoping that Grace can somehow save him.
I don't think Grace is like most girls.
Maybe that's the thing that I can't put my finger on.
Maybe for the first time, I've met a girl that's unlike
anyone that I've ever known.
Grace, a single mother and owner of a Nashville recording company, met Ian Paul, a recent college grad and her new employee. The moment he entered her world, it turned upside down. She knew better than anyone that a relationship with Ian would never work. He was never supposed to fit into her life, and she was never supposed to show up in his. But what happened between them was something more than either of them ever anticipated. Grace was unprepared for how bad it would hurt when they were faced with something far more unexpected.
He stole the rest of my heart tonight. I
know that no matter what happens tomorrow, or days from
now, I’ll never want it back.
I could never give it to someone else.
Facts about Unexpected· The idea for the story was created around the original title of the book.
· The original title of the book was Faith in the Unexpected.
· The character’s personalities and names are based on special people in our lives.
· As scary as it sounds, Nanny Nina is based on a real person. The real version of Nina is even funnier and foul-mouthed than the character.
· Dulaney and Glen each wrote separate characters. Dulaney wrote all Grace’s parts and Glen wrote all of Ian’s.
· Dulaney wrote all of the sex scenes; Glen is too shy.
· It took us one year to write this book.
· We re-wrote the majority of the book three times over the course of the year.
· It took us longer to write the prologue than any other chapter in the book.
· No one but us knew what the twist of the book was until it was completed. We kept it a secret ;)
About the Authors
K. Dulaney & J. Glen, sisters & authors.
K. Dulaney was born, raised, and still resides in the Mountains of North Carolina. She is the proud mother to an amazing little boy, and happily married to her high school sweetheart. Dulaney attended Southern Universities and obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and a Masters in Family Studies. Her passion for reading and books began at very early age, and Dulaney dreamed of one day writing stories of her own. Partnering with her sister, J. Glen, they began a journey that has exceeded their expectations and proven that through hard work and determination, that dream can be a reality.
J. Glen is a North Carolina native currently residing in a small mountainous town. She attended an East Coast university and obtained a degree in Communication and Journalism. With an interest in writing at a young age, Glen had one idea of the perfect career and now, along with the help of her sister, she's embarking on a journey to achieve just that.
Author Social Media Links:
To see other stops on the tour for reviews, guest posts, and excerpts click here or the tour button below.