Author: JC Valentine
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: November 10, 2013
Event organized by: Literati Author Services, Inc.
After finding herself out of luck and out of love, Patricia Jacobs has written off the male species. No one but her father has ever given her the love and devotion she knows she deserves, and she’s sick and tired of it. Until she collides, literally, with a man whose devastating smile and seductive charm that should be considered illegal, destroys her plans. He’s everything she’s ever dreamed of in a man: handsome, intelligent, successful, they share a love of cars and best of all; he looks at her like she’s his light in the dark. What more could a girl ask for?
Jonathon Bradshaw, destroyed by a past that has haunted his every waking moment for the last five years, isn’t looking for a serious relationship, until he meets Patricia. Sweet, saucy and as hot as the summer is long, Jon can’t deny the draw he has toward her. For the first time, he has hope. Determined to shake the ghosts of his past, Jon focuses on forging a future with Patti, but he’s always been a master at standing in his own way.
When Jon’s past refuses to be forgotten, will Patti be able to live with the truth about the man who’s stolen her heart?
J.C's Top Ten Favorite Movies/TV Shows
1. “Dirty Dancing” for the pure and simple fact that Patrick Swayze was a god and his character Johnny was my future husband. Hey, a girl can dream!
2. “Sixteen Candles” As a girl I used to think Molly Ringwald was so beautiful. And she costarred with all those 80s heartthrobs! Jake Ryan anyone?
3. “Labyrinth” Seriously, who didn’t think David Bowie was the coolest?
4. “Hell on Wheels” is a pretty awesome and gritty show. I love learning about history, even if it is embellished a bit.
5. “Pawn Stars” I love all the neat and oftentimes strange stuff that comes through that shop.
6. “Breaking Bad” While it’s over now, Walt had me on the edge of my seat so many times.
7. “Baby Daddy” I loved Reba, and when I found out Melissa Peterman was on it, I had to watch. She has me cracking up.
8. “Awkward” Really, who hasn’t felt the exact same way a hundred times?
9. “Grease” What can I say? It’s a classic.
10. “Brigadoon” Okay, this is a seriously old movie, and maybe even cheesy looking back, but as a kid I absolutely adored everything about it.
About the Author
Brandi Salazar lives in the Northwest with her husband, their wild children, and far too many pets. As a university student, she studies literature, which goes well with her dream to become an editor. Brandi entertains a number of hobbies including reading and photography, but her first love is writing fiction-in all its forms.
Connect with the Author: Twitter | Facebook | Blog | Website | Goodreads | Pinterest | Google+