Wicked Fall (The Wicked Horse Series Book #1)
Sawyer Bennett Release Date: July 28, 2015
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25634016-wicked-fall
Shel: Having read many of Sawyer Bennett's books/series, I feel confident that Court and I can guide you into which of her series would work best for you. Today we'll focus on Wicked Fall her new series set out in the beautiful Wyoming.
Here are some things to consider when deciding if this is the book for you:
- Do you like hot cowboy types?
- Are you okay with the idea of the female character actively seeking to figure out who she is and what she likes?
- Do you like your scenery to be beautiful, so beautiful that you want to jump on a plane, and then a horse..and probably a cowboy..to see it yourself?
- Are you okay with reading about "kinky" sex, reading about a menage?
- More importantly, are you okay with reading sexy scenes?
- Are you looking for a shorter read that isn't a novella but isn't a week-long investment that still has developed characters, plot, and sex?
- Do you like your novels low angst? (because this has some angst, but it's not too angsty)
- Oh..and how could I forget--there's also a bromance--how do you feel about that?
Shel: If all of these things sound appealing than this would be a good read for you; and!, it's the first book in her new series so you'd be in on the ground floor of it. For those of you who have read Sawyer's books before, I think what stands out is how sexy she's made this first book in the series (which makes sense if you look at the synopsis); the sex was a dominant feature here (not that her others didn't have sex scenes, these just were her usual..and then some). I agree, completely. There was some plot, and some minor angst, but the forefront here is sexuality and our heroine finding out for herself where she wanted to go with hers. The Wicked Horse is a great place to do that, and while some people might be a little bit leery of a sex club, and/or a book with heavy emphasis on it...this one is definitely a good place to start. The writing is good, and the characters great to invest our time in, even if sometimes Woolf made me want to smack him!!!
Shel: To sum up, if you're looking for a sexy read featuring cowboys and set in a beautiful place, this just might be the perfect book for you. Court: Hello, emphasis on hot, hot, hot cowboys, and a beautiful setting!
Purchase Wicked Fall:
Google Play: https://goo.gl/wQJtUq
(entries accepted until 11:59 pm EST on August 3, 2015)
About the Author:New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, Sawyer Bennett is a snarky southern woman and reformed trial lawyer who decided to finally start putting on paper all of the stories that were floating in her head. Her husband works for a Fortune 100 company which lets him fly all over the world while she stays at home with their daughter and three big, furry dogs who hog the bed. Sawyer would like to report she doesn't have many weaknesses but can be bribed with a nominal amount of milk chocolate. Sawyer is the author of several contemporary romances including the popular Off Series, the Legal Affairs Series and the Last Call Series.
Connect with Sawyer:
Sign up for Sawyer’s newsletter: http://sawyerbennett.com/signup/